Each year, the EAPA hosts several events designed to improve the school experience for our students, while also raising funds for important programs to enrich the learning experience at EA. The Holiday Dinner, Winter Formal, and many other important events could not take place without the help and support of our committed families, so we are challenging you to get involved!
There are many ways the EAPA will benefit your family, including:
- Connecting parents to each other
- Creating extra-curricular experiences for our students
- Bringing expertise to students as guest speakers, presenters, and panelists
- Providing transportation and support for off-campus activities
- Sharing personal experiences for community panels and presentations
- Supporting teachers with classroom celebrations and community resources
- Assisting with school-wide special events
- Organizing fundraising activities
- Soliciting items for chance drawings
- Hosting a Scholastic Book Fair
Call (619) 583-6762 or view our calendar to find out when the next EAPA meeting is.